The purchases from our August spending spree are finally rolling in! We're excited to have our house slowly start to be furnished with all sorts of goodies. Eric's favorite of course is the 50 inch flat-screen TV that just got installed on Friday. It was supposed to be installed on September 12th but we had a baby that day instead...Eric was very upset about this - just kidding!!! haha...Cal calls this TV "the movie theater". And yes, we know we need a new entertainment center - one is on the way!
The other furniture is for Cal's room. They called me at noon on Thursday and asked if I wanted it delivered the same day! So in it came and I love it! We got the bed, night stand, dresser with mirror, and a bookcase which I didn't take a picture of. You can get a glimpse of the new carpet too. We put the same brown in all the bedrooms except Ben's since Ben's walls are brown and a brown runner on the stairs.
By the end of October we should have all things new delivered...check back for more to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment