Monday, June 23, 2008

Updates?!

Don't worry that's just non-toxic orange paint I tried to eat!

I love glitter!


Much more paint got on them and the driveway than it did on the paper... next time I won't bother with the paper. (Ben's feet above)



Whoa! Well I did NOT realize that I hadn't updated the blog since June 5th! Hmm...well, no surprise that we've all been sick the 2 weeks prior to June 5th and all the way up until now. Boys have a cough that's hanging on and Ben a snotty nose too. They just decided to treat him for a sinus infection last week (antibiotics aren't working though so who knows) and I decided I needed some too ~ thanks daddy! Fortunately, they are working for me! I noticed my last post says Ben's surgery is in August. Well, after nearing hysteria - literally - about the thought of surgery being postpone due to sickness (which we all know he'll have) and then having to re-schedule around a newborn baby was too much for me. I called the lady the next day in pretty much hysterics and she found me a cancellation and moved his surgery up for July 24th. So I'm breathing a little easier now.



June is flying by....Eric just got back from a 4 day trip to FL leaving 28-week pregnant mommy by herself with the boys. Exhausting? Yes. But it wasn't so bad. We ran around doing errands and tasks for the mudroom one day and hung out at the doctor's office one whole morning so that kept us a little busy. Then we visited a fun playground, did some outdoor painting, and went to dinner with a neighbor as a special treat. Above are some pictures of the outrageous mess the boys made painting....and no, the cleanup wasn't really worth it!

No comments: