Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Update

After sleeping the day away yesterday I thought I'd be in for a lot of wake ups last night but it wasn't so. We put Ben to bed a little later than usual - 7:30pm and he woke up a couple of times talking at around 3:30 and again at 4:30 but when I went in he was sleeping. He tends to talk in his sleep often I'm discovering. He was definitely up and blabbing away at 5:30am so I got him up a little before 6 and off we went to play until it was time to get daddy and Cal at 7am.

The little bugger didn't miss a beat. He's back to his usual self and normal naps/bedtime today! Mommy took the opportunity to use this as an excuse to have a "low key" day for Ben and get lots of errands done :) This way I didn't feel bad that he had to just ride around in the car all morning and get schlepped in and out of stores. He didn't seem to mind since he just plays the "how many people can I get to talk to me" game anyways.

Even though they told me he could eat anything right away. I stuck to pudding, yogurt, ice cream, noodles and the like yesterday. Today we're back to eating a full diet of anything and everything.

Thanks to everyone who thought of us yesterday and helped Ben have a speedy recovery!!!

No comments: